Suction unit - ECG Air / BT - Resting ECG
The Suction unit - ECG Air / BT detects when the application is complete and automatically removes the electrodes from the patient's skin.
Receive more information, price and/or no-obligation demo?
Enter your details and we will contact you within 1 business day
Modern suction unit technology
Powerful, sensitive and infinitely adjustable suction unit. Particularly gentle and pleasant for the patient. The suction system detects when the application is complete and automatically removes the electrodes from the patient's skin by circulating air.
Fast and accurate analysis
ECG Air / BT records ECG signals and sends them in real time via cable and Bluetooth to the analysis software PADSY ECG and PADSY Ergo. This means that 12-lead ECGs can be recorded and displayed quickly and easily with just a mouse click. The entire ECG is recorded, meaning every beat is available for you to analyze.
A new dimension of signal quality
The compact design shortens signal paths, resulting in less susceptibility to interference and a reduction in artifacts. You thus benefit from a significant improvement in ECG quality.
Hygienic thanks to automatic cleaning
An integrated cleaning program supports quick and easy workflows and makes the suction application even more hygienic for the patient. Thanks to the filterless generation of electrodes and the antiseptic silver/silver chloride contact surface, there is no breeding ground for germs.
Mobile, flexible and adaptable
The flexible articulated arm provides a large swivel range with a large reach. The ECG Air / BT takes up no space at the back, making it an optimal solution even in difficult spaces. There are various mounting options - for example, on the wall, on the table or on the bench - which provide ideal adaptability.
- 12-lead ECG
- Sampling frequency: 500 Hz, internal 32 kHz
- Signal resolution: 16 / 24 bit (depending on sampling frequency)
- Detection of pacemakers: yes
- Suction system: 30 to 200 hPa (± 10 %)
- Silver/silver chloride electrodes
- Defibrillation protection: 5 kV
- Overall height: 168 cm
- Weight: 7 kg
- ECG Air BT with Bluetooth transmission via a fully integrated high-end 12-lead ECG amplifier
- ECG Air without Bluetooth; can be combined with our ECG amplifier ECG Top D or ECG Top BT
- Time-saving, simple application with instant data archiving
- Fast, accurate analysis and integration into practice and clinic systems via PADSY ECG and PADSY Ergo
- A new dimension of signal quality
- Hygienic thanks to automatic cleaning
- Mobile, flexible and adaptable
- User-friendly interface